Grand Sierra Resort and Casino VIP Representative $13.00 Hourly!! in Reno, Nevada
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer ACD (automatic call distribution) line in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Practice telephone etiquette standards as established by Marketing Department
- Assist guests with booking and changing reservations and/or reservation inquiries.
- Check in and Check out all VIP guests and assist with any requests; coordinate with casino host as necessary.
- Book Limousine reservations, cabana reservations, amenities, and other reservations as assigned.
- Suggest activities and book reservations as it pertains to guest entertainment, dining, and other services.
- Promote the company's outlets and amenities by educating guests on restaurants, shows, and other outlets such as spa, retail, and pool.
- Up-sell and cross-sell property amenities to guests company-wide.
- Ensures guest information is updated and accurate at all times. (i.e. address, phone, guest profiles and preferences).
- Settles accounts upon checkout to the correct folio in accordance with comp criteria and Casino Host input.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Assist casino hosts, VIP, Players Club, Special Events, Box Office and other departments with information regarding casino guests.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property's core service standards and brand attributes.
- Proactively greet, interact, and assist resort staff in a professional manner to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Proactively seek to provide refined luxury service ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task.
- Practice teamwork, create a positive work environment, greet fellow employees and thank them when they lend assistance.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Own all requests and complaints; resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest's satisfaction.
- Identify and report defects throughout the department; notify supervisors immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Keeps abreast of changes in procedures, policies, and information pertaining to the operation of both the department and property.
- Coordinate with housekeeping to ensure daily arrival rooms are cleaned.
Previous Casino experience required. Previous VIP and/or concierge experience a plus. Candidate must have four- six months practical experience; any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Age Requirement: Must be 21 years or Over
# of openings: 1