Elliott Auto Supply Company Inc. CDL Delivery Driver (Full Time) in Sparks, Nevada
Factory Motor Parts is looking for a Delivery Driver with a Class B or better Commercial Driver's License (CDL) to deliver auto parts to regional customers and or warehouses.
The CDL Delivery Driver is responsible for the timely, safe and accurate delivery of customer’s automotive parts to their location using a company provided vehicle without incident.
Position responsibilities also include:
- Driving courteously and safely using defensive driving skills.
- Professional communication with customers at their site. Representing the “face of Factory Motor Parts” to customers.
- Keeping the vehicle clean and in good working order
- Ability to write up customers returns accurately.
- Demonstrate the ability to be “safe” on the road and when in the warehouse. Ability to drive in various road conditions safely.
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials.
- Participate in yearly physical inventories.
- Any other tasks requested by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
- Must be 21 or older
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) class B or better
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred
- Clean driving record
- Strong people and verbal skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customers
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Ability to read a map or understanding of geographic area
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
We are an EEOC/AA Employer.
An industry leader, FMP offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, which may include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities