Dura-Line Maintenance Electrician - Sparks NV in Sparks, Nevada
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:* *
To assist all production departments, in repair and maintaining all equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all drive panels, drives, enclosures, motors, PLCs', and other electrical systems.
- Maintain all plant electrical, mechanical, extrusion, pneumatic, and water systems and support equipment.
- Trouble shoot, diagnose, system breakdowns and make appropriate repairs.
- Check and replace fuses, motor starters, relays, drives, AC and DC motors.
- Assist all departments with machinery breakdowns.
- Design, build, and debug PLC-based equipment control systems
- Assist the general maintenance crew with equipment rebuild, plant shutdowns, and new equipment installations.
- Contribute as part of the off-hours on-call emergency maintenance rotation
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Follow all safety requirements for this position.
- Perform all other duties as directed by management.
EDUCATIONAL AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one years' experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Great trouble shooting abilities.
- Knowledge with PLCS, AC & DC motors and drives and controls.
- 120/240/480v single and three phase systems.
- Ability to use most hand and power tools and other tools needed for this position: Amp clamp, volt meter, wrenches, drills, presses, torches, etc.
- Good knowledge of state and local safety codes.* *
OCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to successfully complete the company's lift truck truck training program.
- Ability to lift 60-70 lbs without assistance.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs or more with reasonable assistance.
- Ability to climb ladders, and work at many height levels.
- Ability to drive the company truck in performance of job requirements.
- Manufacturing environment
- Electrical, water and chemical hazards present in working environment
- Work includes exposure to hot equipment, machinery with moving parts that start and stop automatically, and spending 8-12 hours a day on your feet.
- Moving from one area to another may require stepping over and/or ducking under objects.
Medical, Dental, Vision within 30-days. Additional benefits include, 401(k), life insurance, short term and long term disability sincurance.
Job Start/End Date: 04-Dec-2018 to 28-Feb-2019 (EST)
Location: Sparks, NV, USA
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time