GEODIS Material Handler - Frozen Facility, SUN-TUES, 4a-5p in Sparks, Nevada
GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries - retail, healthcare, technology, and more - all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in - you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse Material Handler duties:
• Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas within the warehouse
• Uses equipment such as an RF Gun to find and pick products for order
• Utilize warehouse management systems (WMS) to process orders (outbound/inbound), restock facility, follow inventory guidelines, and other tasks as necessary to the successful operation of the distribution center
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
• Incredible work ethic
• Embrace the GEODIS culture
What will make you successful in this role?
• Positive Attitude, Initiative and Punctuality
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
• Minimum 1 months of related experience with warehouse equipment is preferred
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
 Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered “Essential Functions” and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform “Essential Functions” of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the “Essential Functions”.
OHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.