TKC Holdings Warehouse Supervisor - Reno Warehouse in SPARKS, Nevada
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
We are seeking experienced Warehouse Supervisors to work at the Keefe Reno Warehouse in Sparks, NV.
Assist in the management of all aspects of commissary operations and services at assigned correctional facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the management of all aspects of supervising, training, scheduling, hiring and disciplining Full Time and Part-Time commissary staff
• Stay abreast of all current applicable federal/state/local employment policies, procedures and regulations
• Supervise all aspects of physical on-site commissary delivery , administrative functions, bulk deliveries and local warehousing operations
• Ensure that all schedules, time tables and deadlines are met consistently
• Assist in preparing local, written operating policies and procedures, to include delivery operations, administration, training, warehousing, security, safety and technical areas
• Participate in long range planning and ongoing reviews of current operations to ensure operational efficiency
• Supervise the distribution, collection and processing of commissary menus and order forms in accordance with the approved schedule
• Ensure the response to and the resolution of all inmate complaints/grievances within the established 24 hour time frame.
• Assist in the crediting of all inmate accounts, and ensure that all credited product is inventoried and returned back to the Distribution Center properly
• Supervise all aspects of on-site inventory control including ordering, receiving, stocking product, inventorying product and processing orders
• Perform a weekly audit of high security items and forward information to the Commissary Manager, if applicable.
• Maintain an open relationship and act as a liaison with Department of Corrections and Keefe Commissary Network.
• Supervise the preparation of weekly payroll report/time sheets for approval by the Commissary Manager and maintain attendance calendars and employee files for all Full Time and Part Time on-site staff
• Perform and/or ensure completion of required Employee Performance Reviews for Full Time and Part Time commissary staff (30-day, 90-day, annual)
• Supervise proper maintenance and/or accountability of all KCN areas/equipment/products in a neat, clean, and orderly manner, ensure consistent compliance with American Correctional Association & American Jail Association standards/guidelines when applicable
• Assist with conducting required annual on-site security and training classes and maintain facility required training records.
• Train and certify commissary employees in the safe operation of forklift/tuggers
• Ensure all commissary employees know and follow all rules, regulations, security policies and procedures of the correctional facility where they are located
• Ensure all commissary employees follow the policies and procedures outlined in the KCN Best Business Practices Guide, the Local Operations, Administrative and technical manuals at all times
• Ensure all administrative functions are carried out in compliance with all Company policies and assist in ensuring that all local operating policies/procedures are reviewed and remain current
• Attend weekly, monthly, quarterly Department of Corrections/KCN departmental staff meetings as required.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports, to include delivery recap reports, incident reports, injury/accident reports etc...
• Assist in preparation and review of current alternate operational plans for emergency commissary deliveries and unanticipated facility security related incidents
• Attend company sponsored training events/seminars as necessary
• Act in position of Commissary Manager as required
• Complete miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Commissary Manager
• Familiarity with inventory management
• Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs)
• Must pass background checks and drug screening test
• Must pass a correctional facility security clearance and maintain a facility security ID
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Drivers License
State CRIPA Certification (if applicable)
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Requisition ID: 2021-4422
Company: Access SecurePak - 894H2
External Company Name: Keefe Group
External Company URL: https://www.keefegroup.com/
Street: 55-101 VISTA BLVD.