Flanders Field Engineer in State of, Nevada
This position is responsible to perform field engineering services as requested by customer and authorized by manager. Also, supervises other employees involved in project when requested by manager.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical, field engineering services for customers.
- Direct or provide on-the-job training as needed.
- Prepare or supervise quotations for assigned projects.
- Schedule and prioritize work for assigned projects.
- Confer with shop managers, supervisors and office personnel to coordinate work.
- Ensure proper tools and necessary equipment are available and in good condition to perform the required work efficiently.
The position requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant manufacturer product training.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field. PLC experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to foster good employee/supervisor relations and build team effort.
- Ability to promote strong company image with customers and vendors.
- High degree of PC, MS Windows, MS Office, and keyboarding knowledge and skills.
- Strong algebra, trigonometry, and analytical geometry skills.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple to complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Please attach a resume and include a cover letter describing why you are qualified for this role based on the position requirements described above.
Location: State of, NV
Job Type: Internal & External